We've got big snow in the mountains and fierce winds in Denver. If you're in the neighborhood of either and looking for something to do tonight, and a fan of vintage clothing or the Bachelor/Bachelorette, head up to Breckenridge for the opening party for Vintage Sweet and Chic, at 215 South Main.
The store is co-owned by former Bachelor contestant Ann Csincsak, married to former Bachelorette winner and snowboarder Jesse Csincsak, and Katie Meyer. A bunch of former Bach/B'ette contestants will be there, as well as Evel Dick from Big Brother and some current and former Survivor contestants.
Here's a list of attending reality TV folks:
* Natalie Getz – Bachelor 13 /Bachelor Pad 1
* Erica Rose – Bachelor Rome /Bachelor Pad 2
* Jeff Medolla – Mask guy from Bachelorette 7
* Richard Mathy – Bachelorette 4
* John Hardesty – Bachelorette 5
* Kirsten Pittman – Bachelor 14
* Mark Huebner – Bachelorette 5 (pizza guy from Denver)
* Suzie Williams – Bachelor 5
* Eliza Orlins – Survivor
* Jim Rice – Survivor (Medical marijuana dispensary owner from Denver, show still airing)
* Evel Dick Donato (Big Brother)
I've looked at many of the store's offerings online and think Ann and Katy have quite a knack for picking good stuff. The prices are really affordable. I think this shop will be a hit.
It starts at 7 pm with a “red carpet.” If you can't go in person, you can follow on Twitter, just start with Jesse and you'll find the rest of them. I hope they post pictures of what Baby Noah wears to the event.